In Barcelona, Xiaomi has introduced people with its new flagship in Mi family called Mi 5 at the ongoing MWC’16 trade show. Mi5 is the long awaited Smartphone from the Xiaomi house which appears to be installed with almost everything that Mi users wished for.
Except QHD resolution display, Mi users can get all other things says Xiaomi officials at the launch program. The Mi5 Smartphone is scheduled to hit the market from 1st of March’16 and fans could get them from various online portals or directly from Mi store.
The First Impression:
The Xiaomi Mi 5 has been launched in China and soon the wave will hit the Indian market. Mi 5 has sufficed innovation and key specs for which it can start a frenzy that offers the Smartphone the kind of sales volume to remain the Chinese startup on the top rank of global mobile manufacturing charts for a while.
Be Stylish, Look Stylish:
- Talking about the stylish nature, Xiaomi Mi 5 is right here regarding stylish new handset which will be available on the market with its three variants including the Mi5 Pro version.
- The first look of Xiaomi Mi 5 has stolen millions of hearts with the eye-catchy look and feature that it provides
- Mi5 is first to embed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor backed by 4GB RAM
- It offers huge internal storage capacity of 128GB in-built; therefore, you don’t have to worry anymore regarding space and additional microSD card for upgrading the memory space.
- Talking about the look, Xiaomi Mi5 is coming with a ceramic body type.
- When focusing on price, it is anticipated that Mi5 will hit the Indian mobile market with a price tag between Rs. 25K to 30K.
- Mi5 will take some time to reach Indian market; however, Red 3 is going to available on the Indian market from 3rd of March’16 onwards.
- Mi5 will be the first to witness the use of four-axis optical image stabilization and VoLTE
- The stunning camera, great Full HD display, and reduction in power consumption are the upgraded features that users are going to find in Mi5
Amazing Specs of Mi5:
- 2mm in thickness and 129g weight, making Mi5 the lightweight product from Xiaomi house
- Supported to Android Marshmallow runs with latest MiUI version 7
- Coming with newly featured Mi video calling app including beautify mode, group calling facility and video effects
- 1inch display screen
- 3000mAh battery capacity
- 4G dual-SIM support with VoLTE
- 16MP back shooter with Sony IMX298 sensor for lens
- On front side, users can see new version of camera called 4-Ultrapixel camera