Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to provide benefits to “Digital India” to the farmers. On Thursday, PM Modi publicly announced that his government has a humble feeling and respect towards farmers; therefore, he is going to initiate the scheme soon to employ a virtual platform into the national agricultural market.
Plans of PM via the New Scheme:
We believed that PM Modi’s extraordinary thoughts and result-oriented schemes would definitely give us a better India or let me correct myself and NEW INDIA.
- This new plan for farmers is one of the greatest schemes that put farmers in a relaxed mode.
- Plans of Modi related to this scheme are to connect 550 farmers market throughout countryside via the effective utilization of technology.
- The launching event of “Pradhan MantriFasalBimaYojana” was successful gets completed in Sherpur located in Sihore district of MP.
- While educating people about the scheme and program of PMFBY, Modi told that the National Agriculture market will offer an ideal policy so that Indian farmers will receive the maximum price for their hard work and dedication at farming fields to cultivate different agricultural products.
- In continuation, he said that the prices of several farm productions are varying in diverse markets throughout the country, but the farmers are selling their cultivations at only in the nearest market available.
- Therefore, Digital India will give a suitable platform to the farmers so that the actual price set by the government could be acknowledged by the farmers.
- The Yojana also be helpful to readdress prices and make it lucrative to the farmers according to the national agricultural market, PM Narendra Modi said at the farmers’ rally.
- The Digital India initiative will also help farmers to know more about the best prices offered for farm productions directly on their mobile phones.
The Scheme Acts As A Universal Remedy:
It will be not incorrect to say that PM Modi’s such activities or the “Prime Minister Corp Insurance Scheme” will be acting as a magic potion to all the farmers who are facing problems in agriculture.
Earlier farmer schemes have created a bad impression over Indian farmers and given nightmares to them for which not even 20% farmers of the country has till now opted for this insurance schemes. In counter, Modi said that earlier schemes are benefitting companies, not the farmers, but, this time, it won’t happen.