Maruti, one of the leading automotive manufacturers in India is looking to launch a unique product, the Maruti Vitara Brezza. The compact SUV style vehicle shall hit the markets by the end of March 2016 as reported by the company.
Maruti Suzuki dealers have initiated bookings for this splendid vehicle well in advance of the launch. The booking price has been fixed at 21000 INR and looks to beat the competition in the domain of SUVs in India.
First of Its Kind!
- Vitara Brezza is hailed as the first sub-4 meter compact SUV in India by its makers, and this claim stands a fair chance of the customers.
- In the recently concluded Delhi Auto Expo, Maruti launched the Vitara Brezza.
- The vehicle has been the first of its kind to be manufactured and developed indigenously in India without the influence from Japan.
- Complete responsibility for the design and development of this vehicle was assigned to Maruti Engineers in India, and they have succeeded in delivering a suave and proportionally designed SUV, which derives chips from Suzuki’s compact SUV, Vitara regarding design.
Design and Features of Vitara Brezza:
- The floating roof design of the Vitara Brezza will be made available to customers with distinct roof colors in the ZDi+ model of the SUV.
- Designers have integrated sub-4 meter front and rear skid plates along with side running boards and protection for wheel arches.
- High-end variants of the Vitara Brezza will see massive 215/60 tires adorning 16-inch alloy wheels.
- The platform for the design of this SUV is the Suzuki Global C platform.
- Measurements of the vehicle suggest a formidable length of 3995 mm, 1640 mm in height, a width of 1790 mm and a 2500 mm wheelbase.
- With a ground clearance of 198 mm and 328 liters boot space, the MarutiVitara Brezza is set to initiate ripples in the automotive industry.
- The accessories of this novel piece of automotive craft include inbuilt turn signals on wing mirrors; registration plate enclosure is touched with a chrome finish and LED daytime running lights with projector headlights.
- Customers have the option of selecting a silver or chrome element in the grille depending on the type of model.
Description of Interior Design:
- The interior brings reminiscent of earlier Maruti vehicles such as Swift and the S-Cross.
- All-black themed dashboard with the central console adorning a piano-black finish keeps the aesthetics way above average.
- Steering wheel design can be altered in the ZDi+ variant which can implement catchy controls such as buttons for music, phone calls as well as cruise control.