It has been official that on February 25th of 2016 the famous actor Sanjay Dutt will be realized after the five long years of imprisonment. 9 AM in the morning on 25th February Munna Bhai will come out of jail and wife Manyata, and the kids are eagerly waiting for him to return home. Trishala, the daughter of Sanjay Dutt with his late wife Richa Sharma is also rejoicing the release of her father.
Jail Term and Earning Of the Actor
The actor is now 56-year-old and will carry Rs. 440/- which is his total earning during his jail time. Due to the verdict of TADA court, Sanjay Dutt was given imprisonment because of his involvement in the 1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts. Till now Sanjay Dutt is quite popular for his inimitable acting career in the Bollywood industry. In addition to this, it is also being told that he is quite popular in the jail as the inmate C-16656 with his performance as radio jockey to the FM Channel of the in-house establishment of entertainment in the jail.
With the arrival of these happy hours, his New York-based daughter Trishala posted some of his daddy’s old movie videos on Instagram, saying MY LION is out of the cage.
Conviction of Sanjay Dutton the Accusation of Mumbai Serial Blast Involvement
Sanjay Dutt was convicted of possessing an illegal AK-56 rifle which was just the time before the blasts. After the conviction, Supreme Court created a special court for trial TADA that found him guilty, and a six-year sentence was given to him.
A fine of Rs. 25,000/- was also imposed on Sanjay Dutt by considering the Arms Act by TADA. Supreme Court upheld the sentencing but lessened the term of the imprisonment to five years. A total parole of 120 days was granted to the actor during his imprisonment time in Yerwada jail. It is also being reported that for the security reasons, the actor will take air route to go to his home and meet his family and friends.
Sanjay Dutt’sHome Returning Plan
- A chartered plane will be waiting to for him as a huge crowd of media will be there outside the jail.
- To avoid this imminent media frenzy situation, it is the only option, stated by the senior official of the prison.
- At 9 AM in the morning, Dutt will be out of jail after the completion of mandatory paper works.
- Tight security has been planned for his release outside the jail premises.
- Not only this, but the Mumbai Police is also planning to provide security at Pali Hill Residence, home of the actor.