The silver screen has imparted many legends to generations till now. Global cinema and our very own Bollywood and regional cinema too have given us many stalwarts of the profession. They are revered in our country as demigods and idols and have a good repute on the global front too.
Many of the stars which make India shine are Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand and many more. We like to call them stars in our country and every fan of theirs has a special connect with them.
Star Kids and Stardom
- However, when the children of these superstars make an advent on the big screen, it is a sight worthy of notice.
- The same speculation hovered around many star kids in the past such as Kumar Gaurav, Puru Rajkumar, Rajiv Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek Bachchan.
- Many of them failed to meet the expectations of the audience owing to their parental background while others went a notch ahead to achieve stardom.
Among the latest and hot gossips in the world of cinema, the debut of yesteryears’ south siren Sridevi’s daughter Jhanvi Kapoor.
Though the news has been making rounds of the internet and entertainment weeklies on discontinuous intervals, there has been no proper confirmation of reports.
Let Us See How The Events Have Unfolded Till Now.
Good News, Probably!
- If reports are to be believed, Jhanvi Kapoor may be cast alongside Dulquer Suleman, who is a Malayalam superstar and the son of legendary Malayalam actor, Mammootty.
- The project is to be helmed by KV Vijayendra Prasad, who is also the father of acclaimed director, SS Rajamouli of ‘Bahubali’ fame.
- Before this, Jhanvi Kapoor was approached for Mani Ratnam’s ‘OK Kanmani’ which featured Dulquer Suleman in the lead role.
Though this movie did not turn out to be the debut for Sridevi’s little princess, Dulquer Suleman went on to win thousands of fans especially among the fairer sex and is a heartthrob of many girls within the nation. This factor could help Jhanvi to make a mark in the industry.
- There have been speculations about Jr. NTR’s next project with Koratala Siva in which the makers want to cast a fresh face.
- The makers had approached Jhanvi for the same and supposedly obtained permission from mama Sridevi for the movie.
- However, there have been no official statements either from Sridevi or the makers of the movie.
Currently, Jhanvi Kapoor is reported to be enrolled in an acting course at The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in Los Angeles. Industry heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor had obtained a course from this institute before his stint in Bollywood. We hope it works for Jhanvi too!